Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
"The Tsunami in the Waiting Room"
Presented by Lyn Patrick, ND
- Hep 101: How the Liver Really Works in Health & Disease
- Hep 103: Labs, Imaging, and Biopsy
- Introduction to Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Epidemiology, Assessment, and Treatment
- Fibrosis to Cirrhosis: How to Diagnose and Treat Progression and Advanced Liver Damage in Hep C
- Drug/Herb Interactions: More About Herbs, Nutrients, and Medications
- Nutritional Considerations: Cirrhosis, Fibrosis, and Hepatic Encephalopathy
- 11.00 CE credit hours from Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine & California Acupuncture Board
No Expiration Dates * Unlimited Downloads * Learn on Your Schedule
Lyn Patrick, ND
Lyn Patrick, ND graduated from Bastyr University in 1984 and has been in private practice for 27 years. She has been a faculty member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine (www.acam.org) continuing medical education conferences, lecturing in the area of metal toxicology and environmental medicine and has served on the Board of Directors at ACAM. She has lectured for the Institute of Functional Medicine and many physician membership organizations nationally and internationally on the subject of environmental medicine.
Dr. Patrick is a published author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and has been a longtime Contributing Editor for Alternative Medicine Review, a Medline-indexed journal of complementary/alternative medical research (www.altmedrev.com).
Download file will be automatically emailed after purchase with link to
recording, handouts, and CE Certificate
**PME member or guest account required for access to recording and to print CE certificate**
**Sign up for a FREE PME profile here**