Fibrosis to Cirrhosis: How to Diagnose and Treat Liver Progression and Advanced Liver Damage in Hepatitis C
This webinar details signs, symptoms, and special considerations for integrative medicine in pre-cirrhosis and cirrhosis.
- Access to webinar recording, copies of slides, and handouts
- Certificate of Completion totaling 1.75 General Credit Hours by the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine
- Certificate of Completion totaling 1.75 Category 1 CE hours by the California Acupuncture Board
- CE certificate available upon successful completion of a 10 question multiple choice quiz
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the signs and symptoms of cirrhosis in a hepatitis C patient.
- Identify laboratory markers for cirrhosis and recognize laboratory indications of progression to cirrhosis.
- Identify signs, symptoms, and diagnostic procedures for ascites and esophageal varices.
- Refer appropriately to other healthcare providers for the diagnosis and medical management of cirrhosis, ascites and/or esophageal varices in co-management of HCV.
1.75 General Credit Hours by the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine
1.75 Category 1 CE Hours by the California Acupuncture Board
Lyn Patrick, ND
Lyn Patrick, ND graduated from Bastyr University in 1984 and has been in private practice for 27 years. She has been a faculty member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine (www.acam.org) continuing medical education conferences, lecturing in the area of metal toxicology and environmental medicine and has served on the Board of Directors at ACAM. She has lectured for the Institute of Functional Medicine and many physician membership organizations nationally and internationally on the subject of environmental medicine.
Dr. Patrick is a published author of numerous articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and has been a longtime Contributing Editor for Alternative Medicine Review, a Medline-indexed journal of complementary/alternative medical research (www.altmedrev.com).
Download file will be automatically emailed after purchase with link to
recording, handouts, and CE Certificate
**PME member or guest account required for access to recording and to print CE certificate**
**Sign up for a FREE PME profile here**